Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Day Without Rain

I’ve been feeling a little out of sorts the past few days. Nothing major, just a general ickyness. Today, I thought of some possible causes of my malaise:

1. It’s the flu I would have gotten had I not received a flu shot. My fatigue is due to my immune system working overtime to suppress said flu.
2. Mono. It explains why I feel so wiped out, but I've already had Mono, so probably not.
3. Spring Fever. Perhaps this is a real condition: a combination of Cabin Fever and/or Seasonal Affective Disorder and allergies, further complicated by rampant rain-induced mold spores.

Or I just need to eat better and exercise more. Le sigh.

In other news... It was a beautiful day today, and my boss let me out of work a little early. First I bought a pair of Spicolis.

I really love slip on Vans, even more than Chuck Taylors.

Then I went to the eye doctor to get some contacts (it turns out that glasses are rather difficult to fit inside a motorcycle helmet). And now I'm about to go for a walk since it's so nice out. Hooray for short work days!

By the way, I have a Twitter now. It's over there on the right sidebar thingy. >>>

No comments: