Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yay Robots!

I love my new robot friend. I have yet to decide on a name for him, but I'm thinking of something androgenous like "Sam." We've had loads of fun together over the past week:

We ate Slim Jims.


We played with the new mixer.



He may have tried (just once) to kill Scott.



We did a little knitting, to soothe his robosoul.



And eventually he and Scott made up over a couple beers.



Also, Robosapien has a certain fondness for the toaster.


His miniture friend still comes to life spontaneously and unaided, which is super creepy. But also a little fun... it keeps us on our toes.

The Aquasaurs that hatched turned out to be mostly Fairy Shrimp and one Triops, which was a little disappointing. Hopefully he'll make it to adulthood, and he can eat all the Fairy Shrimp once he's bigger. And only half the eggs went in, so I get a second chance at more Aquasaurs once he kick the tiny bucket. They are all mesmerizing to watch, and so far worth every penny! Once he's bigger, I'll try to take a picture.

No comments: