Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Warning: Super Photo-heavy Post Ahead!

I managed to take a bunch of pictures of the drive home last week without killing myself or others, though many were pure crap. Apparently stuff wooshing past the window at 45 mph doesn't show up too well in photos. But here are the ones that were okay, they don't all have fun captions, as I'm just not that creative.

The first one is on the main road. Nothing really special.

Now we're onto the side streets, note the hidden abandoned building on the right side of the road.
This road is barely wide enough for two cars to pass. Ask me how I know.
Same road as last photo...
And again.
Now I'm at the next road- see the log cabin? It's white on one side.
Farm!
Turny road.
More turniness on the left, farm on the right.



This is Sugarloaf Mountain:
Farm!


This place is filthy with big, old, awesome houses. One day I will have one.











And now we're in Buckeystown, which is in Frederick County. It's a small, historic town.




And that's all of 'em. Hope I didn't kill anybody's interwebs with all the photos.

No comments: